NEWS - 18-07-2012

Dear readers and followers, hope you lot are doin' just great. I am sorry for being silent and quiet for so long. Since my recent moving back home (as some of you might be aware of) i've been having this kind of mental transition of adjusting to many differences like weather, environment, language, people, culture and what not. 
My sincere thanks to all of your regulars and emails ( they almost making me feel guilty for not replying so soon ) i will try my best to reply however if i do overlook those emails, please accept my apologies and hope this news/bulletins helps in explaining my current state.
Regardless, with some helps from friends abroad, i am looking forward to move on and resume blogging, but having said that, please allow me few more weeks to finally settling in.
Till then, all the best until the next time we meet. 
Cheers!!!

xoxo
Busybeeroom

No comments:

Post a Comment