PRE SPRING BREAK (28/02/2010 - 07/03/2010)

Hia Everybody...thank you soooo much for supporting, shopping & stopping by my Blog! I really really appreciate that. Through the support of so many of you, i hope i can still maintain the reasonable & affordable price for most of the stuffs in my blog regardless the VAT (Value Added Tax) rate has increased to 17.5% in the UK starting 01/01/2010.
I am writing to let you know that i will be away from 28/02/2010 - 07/03/2010 for my last vacation in a Scandinavian Country before my baby bump getting bigger & bigger..:). As usual i will try to anwer to all queries ASAP depending on the hotel WiFi connection.
So ladies...keep on visiting & shopping from my Blog, more exciting stuffs are on their way as Spring is approaching any day soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment