NATE BERKUS OFFICE SUPPLIES




That's a lot of gold...& i love it!!
Nate Berkus gold shears, Nate Berkus gold stapler, Nate Berkus gold & silver pencils & Nate Berkus gold snail placecard holder. 
CODE : BUS/NB/01
Hiya Everybody,
How are you managing? Hope you’re all doing well & great regardless how bad the haze is.

Today I would like to share my current obsession..:-), yeah, my passion for designer bags has slightly changed to designer stationeries & office supplies!! Lol… sounds silly, aint it??

This is probably partly due to spending most of my time in my small law office, drafting legal agreements and such,  which I want my office supplies i.e stationeries, files, etc - to look fabulous with serene surrounding. Truth to be told, I want to look at something that I can admire/inspire especially when my head is blocked and no ideas flowing!

Designer Nate Berkus has created desk accessories to bring style and elegance to your workspace. Featuring gold-toned hardware, these are not just stylish office supplies, they are stress reliever too.

These items can be purchased from Target Store in the US. Click here to view Nate Berkus items.

If you are interested to have any of Nate Berkus collections, do email me so that I can assist to purchase these items for you. Please click here on how to order from  B.U.S (Busybeeroom US Shopping)

Love,
Zura-busybeeroom


No comments:

Post a Comment