NEW YEAR'S SALE (01.01.2015 - 10.01.2015)




Hello Everybody..

Sorry for lack of updates lately. A lot of things happened and is happening. Although i currently have loads of stuff to post on my blog - be it new items (just arrived) from UK, US & Europe or pre-owned but my time is pretty limited. However I'm quite sure I'd be up for it soon so behold, i am really looking forward to celebrate a blissful start to the new year.

Having said that, i dont want to miss the New Year's Sale spirit so i am putting all my Available Items on  Sale for 10% off everything
The Sale starts tonight at midnight until 10.01.2015 (midnight).
If you have time please browse through my Blog (both Busybeeroom & BeesBoulevard). 

As 2014 is ending, I wish all the negativities & difficulties also end with this.

Busybeeroom wish all of you a good beginning and the year of 2015 completely to your liking.

HAPPY TWENTY FIFTEEN !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment