BEES' BOULEVARD

Hi guys, i would like to take this opportunity to introduce to you my other Project i.e Blog - Bees' Boulevard  (having said that, Busybeeroom still operates as usual, regardless).

What inspire me to create Bees' Boulevard?  Last month I came across this fascinating article :-

 “Living With Less. A Lot Less”.
10NOTHING-articleLarge-v2
“I live in a 420-square-foot studio,” writes Graham Hill in a fascinating New York Times article about living with less. “I sleep in a bed that folds down from the wall. I have six dress shirts. I have 10 shallow bowls that I use for salads and main dishes. When people come over for dinner, I pull out my extendable dining room table. I don’t have a single CD or DVD and I have 10 percent of the books I once did.”


I love the sentiment, I want less much more too, …but its hard for me to balance the desire with my love of beautiful things….my, my, my!!!

This is what Bees' Boulevard is about – pre-owned recycling, item i never wear or use & forgot about its existence, etc.  Not only I will sell my own or my lil’ bees’ stuff, those who has decent stuff in excellent condition are welcome to consign with me here.  Bees' Boulevard not only a shopping blog but I will also write about life, fashions tips, ideas, inspirations, decor etc.. I hope you do enjoy stopping by Bees' Boulevard as much as you enjoy Busybeeroom.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment