PRADA NYLON BOWLER








CODE : C/PR/02
I own this wonderfully crafted Prada Bowler for quite some time now. Due to its durable & strong nylon material, i have been using her as my "everyday" bag for good few months (roomy enough for me to chuck everything in).

However, as I have ever so lovingly been using other bags too, this bag was kept in the box in the wardrobe until recently.

At second glance, looking at her practical versatility, she's still very dear to me.:).
There are signs of used i.e couple of marks & scuffs on this bag & as you can see in Pic 2, there are scratches on the Prada Signature patent leather logo. Inside the bag is clean & in overall good used condition with no tears or rips.
Price : RM - (inclusive postage via Air Mail)
installments accepted
SOLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment