MARC BY MARC JACOBS CLASSIC Q BABY GROOVEE SATCHEL









same design/style but color

CODE : C/MJ/06
One of my much loved handbags that i rarely use. She spends her time mostly sitting in MJ dust bag/cover in my wardrobe. From my humble eyes i don't see any imperfections on this handbag since i purchased it from Selfridges store in May last year. I dont use this bag that much not because i loathe it but i dont have much opportunity to use it as a couple of months later, i gave birth to my second baby & since then i rarely use handbags except for special occasions as my Anya Hindmarch Oakley nappy bag is roomy enough for lil' Aaron's stuff and my bits..:). This doesn't stop me from eyeing & buying new ones, though..:-P

This gorgeous Classic Q Baby Groovee can be carried by hand (as shown in last pic) or throw over your shoulder for instant statement style..:). It has 2 top handles with detachable cross body strap, zip fastening, 1 interior zip pocket & 2 pouches, pure cow leather & presented with white Marc by Marc Jacobs dust bag. I keep all MJ paper tags that it comes with.
Size : H19cm x W33cm x D13cm ; Handle drop: 15cm
Color : Wave Blue
Price : RM - (inclusive postage via Air Mail)
Instalments accepted!!
- SOLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment