SPRING/SUMMER NEWS - 08-06-2010


Hello All…

Pardon me for the long silence in my blog. For your information I still take pre-orders, however in my current condition ( my baby bump is getting bigger and bigger hence I feel tired, fatigued & exhausted easily) I rarely visit the Outlet and if I do, to be honest, I am now concentrating on buying my newborn’s stuffs..:).

Fret not, though, please keep on visiting my blog, if I do come across with something nice and cheaper than Malaysia price, I will surely grab it for Busybeeroom. Pre-Orders are still welcome however I need to let you know that I might take a break from 15-07-2010 to 20-08-2010.

Ok everybody, I do appreciate all your mails, orders & purchased and please do email me if you have any queries.

Xx
Busybeeroom

No comments:

Post a Comment